The Northwest Florida League of Cities is a coalition of Towns and Municipalities located in the Florida panhandle which are united in their efforts to sustain and promote growth in the region. This is accomplished by our members networking with other municipal leaders and corporate partners at events throughout the year, sharing their best practices within their local communities.
The Northwest Florida League works closely with the Florida League of Cities in an effort to promote local needs in the Florida panhandle. NWFLC membership is open to municipalities located in the following counties: Bay, Calhoun, Escambia, Franklin, Gadsden, Gulf, Holmes, Jackson, Jefferson, Leon, Liberty, Madison, Okaloosa, Santa Rosa, Wakulla, Walton and Washington. We hope that your city/town will consider becoming a NWFLC Municipal Member.
Benefits of Membership
- Scholarship opportunities
- Board Participation
- Elected officials receive yearly Municipal Directories showing names, addresses and other contact information for all cities in Florida
- Full reimbursement for NWFLC Advocacy Team travel to Tallahassee
- Real time information on legislative activity which may or may not affect your municipality
- Networking opportunities with other cities