It is the mission of the Northwest Florida League of Cities to assist Northwest Florida’s municipal governments in carrying out their responsibilities to their citizens by:
- representing Northwest Florida municipalities to the Florida Legislature, the Executive Office of the Governor and Cabinet, state agencies, and the Florida League of Cities;
- facilitating communication among municipalities, their communities, and their elected leadership;
- fostering cooperative partnerships with state agencies, peer municipalities, and the private sector in meeting common needs across Northwest Florida;
- facilitating and providing training and technical assistance to Northwest Florida municipalities, and;
- promoting effective municipal government throughout its service region.